Bloglines, which I stopped using long ago, recently added support tools for publishers. This will be very useful if you ever have to move a feed and don’t want to rely on your 301 to handle everything for you. But, if your feed stays in the same place when you move your site to a different domain, you are still out of luck. Here’s hoping someone at Bloglines is once again answering customer emails. I know that the last couple of emails that I sent in went unanswered.
Update: No response from Bloglines, but I noticed that they did manually update my site URL. Once this had been done, I was able to claim my feed and perform edits.